Returns & Exchanges
Thank you so much for shopping with us! At Chelle’s Boutique & Garage, our biggest goal is to serve you, our loyal customers. If you're not completely satisfied with your order, we will do everything we can to try and make it better!
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received defective or incorrect item(s), or you are missing items from your order please contact email@example.com within 3 business days of receipt of your order so we can get that mishap sorted out for you!
Here is a simple run-down of the rules and procedures for returns:
- We accept returns for a refund that are post-marked within 14 days of your purchase.
- Anything purchased with any form of personalization is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Anything purchased at a discounted (sale) price is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Any personal care goods (such as beauty products) is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Any paint or paint accessory products is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- Gift cards are not eligible for return.
- Items must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs.
- Shipping is non-refundable, unless there was a mistake on our end.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.